- Upcoming….. Audio Conference on Fascism
- 2018-12-15: Remembrance & Public Discussion at 50th Anniversary of “Kilvenmani Massacre
- 2018-10-02: Democracy & Dissent in India Today: A conversation with Investigate Journalist Mr. Niranjan Takle
- 2018-09-23: Periyar E.Ve.Ramasamy’s 140th Birthday Celebration
- 2018-09-08: AKSC Annual Conference – 2018
- 2018-07-15: Special speeches by Com.Su.Venkatesan and Com.Aazhi.Senthilnathan:
Topic: Tamilnadu Keezhadi Archeological Site – An Attempt to hide the history by Comrade. Su.Venkatesan – Sahitya Academy Awarded Writer and State President of Tamilnadu Progressive Writers and Artists Association.
Topic: The Autonomous and Language Rights of the Indian States and Position of Political Parties by Comrade. Aazhi.Senthilnathan – Writer, Publisher of Aazhi Publication, National Coordinator for State’s Rights and Language rights Forum
- 2018-04-15: Dr.Ambedkar 127th Birthday Celebration – Social Justice in the Neo-Liberal Era. Speakers from various organization presented their views on how Social Justice being denied in this current economic situation. The audience participated in Open Forum – Q & A session which was the best part of all with the right questions and forceful answers. AKSC joined hands with many organizations to pull this program together at Stanford University. Follow YouTube Playlist
- 2018-02-25: Keezhadi to Harvard – The struggles being faced by Tamil People Well participated and received public hall meeting with special guest Com.Aloor Shanavas, Deputy General Secretary, Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi, Tamilnadu. An excellent speech on why the Hindu-fundamental forces systematically trying to destroy Tamil language and its unique & secular cultures.
- 2018-01-13: Worldwide Protest on violence on Dalits at Bhima Koregaon, India Along with like-minded organization, AKSC organized a demonstration against the attack at a peaceful rally by Dalits at Bhima Koregaon by Hindutva forces and illegal arrest of Dalits by Maharashtra BJP Government.
- 2017-12-08: Manifestation of Caste and Gender based Violence in Contemporary India – Public Conference call with Com. Kavita Krishnan, Secretary of All India Progressive Women’s Association and Politbureau member of The Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Liberation
- 2017-11-09: California Text Book Interventions – Don’t Erase Caste History
- AKSC would like to invite all anti-Hindutva forces to register their voices in the public hearing on Nov 9, 2017 in Sacramento, California, USA
- 2017-10-29: AKSC First General Body Meeting
- Date: Sunday Oct 29, 2017 between 1:00pm and 5:00pm PDT
- Venue: 22628 Foothill Way, Hayward, CA 94541
- 2017-09-29: Struggles faced by Aathi Thamizhar Peravai (ATP) – Public Conference call with Com.Athiyamaan, Founder, Aathi Thamizhar Peravai (ATP). Also AKSC website http://www.akscusa.org was proudly inaugurated by Com.Athiyamaan.
2017-09-16: 139th Periyar Birth Anniversary – Periyar’s Self-Respect Movement and Humanism
2017-09-08: NEET is against India Union and Social Justice, Why? – Public Conference Call with Professor.Mani Nachimuthu, Co-Ordinator, Kalvi Urimai Paadhukaappu Koottamaippu, Erode Arts and Science College, TamilNadu
- 2017-09-01: On Honor Killings: Anything is Fair in Love But Caste? – Public Conference Call with Com.Kausalya Sankar, Social Activist and Com.Suganthi, Secretary, All India Democratic Women’s Association(AIDWA), TamilNadu
- 2017-08-13: KAKKOOS – Documentary Film Public Screening – A very important documentary film directed by Com.Divya Bharathi on Manual Scavenging in India
- 2017-06-10: Ambedkar on Brahmanism and Capitalism – United Struggles for Annihilation of Caste. Conference call with Dr.Anand Teltumbde
2017-04-16: Inclusive Campuses in An Exclusive Society: Reality or Utopia? – Hall Meeting conducted to press for stopping Caste Discrimination On Indian Universities and other Campuses